Know the 156 queries raised by Denzinger-Bergoglio with respect to the affirmations made by Francis
Follow site via Email
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
What is this page?
- Who is Francis? A prophet for our times? God’s instrument for the renovation of the Church? The precursor of a new springtime of the Faith? A collection of his principal teachings confronted with the Magisterium of the Church can be an excellent aid to accurately judge these questions… Read more →
- The Roman Pontiff in fact has the "sacra potestas" to teach the truth of the Gospel, administer the sacraments and pastorally govern the Church in the name and with the authority of Christ, but this power does not include per se any power over the divine law, natural or positive. (John Paul II, Address to the Tribunal of the Roman Rota, January 21, 2000)
Our readers comment:
- Cardinal Sarah and Deus Ex Machina Singing From Same Hymn Sheet… | The Deus Ex Machina Blog on 8 – There is no Catholic God
- Amoris Laetitia: Anatomía de una debacle pontificia on Francis’ Main Innovations…
- Four Years Later: Reflections on an Unprecedented Pontificate - OnePeterFive on 8 – There is no Catholic God
- Garance Jaquet on 13 – I do not have the recipe. How can we go on in a culture that doesn’t care about the family, where marriage is not preferred?
- alskdjfd on 121 – “Faith is not an inheritance we receive from others, rather it is a loving response that we give freely and that day by day we build”