There are some situations where words simply fail…
Francis wants this message (see at the end) to spread throughout the entire world. No doubt, he will obtain his objective. This is a novel way of propaganda to promote the intentions that all of the faithful should pray for, in union with the Vicar of Christ… in former epochs, such intentions were always marked with an authentically Catholic tone.
However, these are the intentions of the month of January!!! Intentions of the Holy Father or Jorge Mario Bergoglio? We are not sure. But here at the Denzinger-Bergoglio, we recommend the reading of various studies that further clarify the underlying doctrines of Francis’ thought, spread by the Vatican today.
- Society has nothing to profit from the Church’s teachings? What is the much touted ‘culture of encounter’?
- Are all, including atheists or those of any religion, children of God?
- Are atheists also children of God, capable of doing good just like
- Can anyone interpret God as he wishes?
- Is there a Catholic God?
- Absolute truth does not exist?
- Is peace possible without Christ?
- Does healthy plurality of religions mean that all religions are equal?
- Is conscience the last word on what is good and evil?
- The Christian faith is the same as the Muslims’?
- Do Catholics and muslims worship the same God?
- Sects no longer exist, and now everyone is the ‘church’?
- Ecumenism justifies leaving out Jesus Christ in order to pray with Jews and Muslims?
- Can Catechesis be compared with yoga or zen?
- Why does Francis ask everyone – atheists, communists, muslims, schismatics – to pray for him?
- Laudato si’ (III): “I would like to offer Christians a few suggestions for an ecological spirituality”
- Good vibes, positive energies, prayers – all the same thing?
- Why does Francis ask blessings from heretics and schismatics?
- Can the Holy Spirit counsel good with evil?
- How should the other Christian churches be considered? Are their priestly ordinations valid?
- Is Catholic Education indifferent today?
- Does the Old Covenant still exist and is Judaism a valid way of salvation?
- Is Ecumenism the harmony of all Christian Faiths?
Help us to spread Catholic doctrine!